To those who don’t know who Paulo Coelho is, he is a famous Brazilian lyricist and novelist. He is one of the most widely read authors in the world. His book The Alchemist has gone to sell more than 65 million copies worldwide, becoming one of the best selling books in history. So I’ve decided to make a list with the best Paulo Coelho Quotes. Enjoy!
I encourage you to save this as a resource to come back to when you’re in need for a boost (and I know that we all need a boost every now and then!). I initially created this list as a resource for myself and I have bookmarked this page to return to it on a regular basis. I certainly hope that you will also see this as a resource rather than just a quick article to read. So please, save this resource for when you need it in the future and pass it on to those that you think will benefit from it.
15 Amazing Paulo Coelho Quotes that will change your life
1. “And when you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.”
2.”When we strive to become better than we are, everything around us becomes better too.”
3. “Life has a way of testing a person’s will, either by having nothing happen at all or by having everything happen at once.”
4. “One day you will wake up and there won’t be any more time to do the things you’ve always wanted. Do it now.”
5. “Be Brave. Take Risks. Nothing can substitute experience.”
6. “If you want to be successful, you must respect one rule – Never lie to yourself.”
7. “The act of discovering who we are will force us to accept that we can go further than we think.”
8. “The secret of life is to fall seven times and to get up eight times.”
9. “Don’t waste your time with explanations, people only hear what they want to hear.”
10. “Don’t give in to your fears. If you do, you won’t be able to talk to your heart.”
11. “At a certain point in our lives, we lose control of what’s happening to us, and our lives become controlled by fate. That’s the world’s greatest lie.”
12. “There is only one thing that makes a dream impossible to achieve: the fear of failure.”
13. “When you repeat a mistake, it is not a mistake anymore: it is a decision.”
14. “People are capable at any time in their lives, of doing what they dream of.”
15. “It’s the possibility of having a dream come true that makes life interesting.”
Thank you for reading these amazing Paulo Coelho Quotes, I hope you enjoyed these 15 quotes, and please if you did share this post and help us grow it would mean a lot to us. To all those who haven’t read his books I would suggest you to start by reading The Alchemist, one of the best motivational books. I’d love to hear which quote inspires or motivates you the most. Please share in the comments below!