This collection of Morgan Freeman quotes will inspire you to believe more in yourself, because you are stronger than you think you are! Morgan Freeman is considered to be one of the greatest actors in the world, he has that unique voice that turns every speech into a beautiful melody. He has won numerous awards including a five-time Academy Award nominee and five-time Golden Globe Award nominee, he won the Golden Globe Award for Best Actor (musical or comedy) for the 1989 film Driving Miss Daisy, and the Academy Award for Best Supporting Actor for the 2004 film Million Dollar Baby. And here are his best quotes.
20 Morgan Freeman Quotes That Will Inspire You
- “Learning how to be still, to really be still and let life happen – that stillness becomes a radiance.”
- “I always tell my kids if you lay down, people will step over you. But if you keep scrambling, if you keep going, someone will always, always give you a hand. Always. But you gotta keep dancing, you gotta keep your feet moving.”
- “The best way to guarantee a loss is to quit.”
- “I can say that life is good to me. Has been and is good. So I think my task is to be good to it. So how do you be good to life? You live it.”
- If your life turns out to be good and you have a tremendous amount of luck in your life, it’s a good thing to turn around and make it work for others.
- “I’m not intimidated by lead roles. I’m better in them. I don’t feel pressure. I feel released at times like that. That’s what I’m born to do.”
- “I have to remind myself that some birds aren’t meant to be caged. Their feathers are just too bright. And when they fly away, the part of you that knows it was a sin to lock them up does rejoice.”
- If you wake up and the snow is knee-deep outside, you are not filled with rage. It’s just something that you’ve got to cope with. If you’re living in a situation it’s the only situation that you know, and you’ve got to deal with it.
- “If you want to see a miracle, be the miracle”
- “If you live a life of make-believe, your life isn’t worth anything until you do something that does challenge your reality.”
- We humans are more concerned with having than with being.
Read also: 31 Greatest Napoleon Bonaparte Quotes To Make You Great
- How do we change the world? One random act of kindness at a time.
- Never let pride be your guiding principle. Let your accomplishments speak for you.
- “One of the things you can always depend on – this is one of the truths of the universe, and you heard it first from here – whatever we decide we want to do is what we do.”
- Very often, you know, you stop walking because you say, ‘Well, I’m tired of climbing this hill. I’m never going to get to the top.’ And you’re only two steps from the top.
- Don’t be different just for different’s sake. If you see it differently, function that way. Follow your own muse, always.
- “As long as you feel like a victim, you are one.”
- Don’t be afraid of what you want. This is your time. The barriers are down.
- Get busy livin’ or get busy dyin’.
- You can’t take credit for talent; you can only take credit for using it.
If you liked this list you will also enjoy 20 Casey Neistat Quotes On Overthinking and Embracing Criticism
What is your favorite Morgan Freeman movie – mine is the Shawshank Redemption. Don’t forget to check out our list of the top 10 motivational movies ever made.
Also check out our latest motivational video featuring a speech from Morgan Freeman.