Do you feel lost? Do you feel like you are going nowhere with your life? If you are in the abyss and you think you can’t get out and if life is not going in the direction that you planned, you should definitely read the quotes I’ve prepared for you. You won’t be disappointed and you will get that little push you need in order to go out and rock the world. Here are…
35 Awesome Quotes That Will Make You Get Out And Live
1. “Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain
2. “Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds.” – Albert Einstein
3. “Take the first step in faith. You don’t have to see the whole staircase, just take the first step.”- Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.
4. “The best way to predict the future is to create it.” – Unknown
5. “You can be the most beautiful person in the world and everybody sees light and rainbows when they look at you, but if you yourself don’t know it, all of that doesn’t even matter. Every second that you spend on doubting your worth, every moment that you use to criticize yourself; is a second of your life wasted, is a moment of your life thrown away. It’s not like you have forever, so don’t waste any of your seconds, don’t throw even one of your moments away.” – C. JoyBell C.
6. “I’ve learned that no matter what happens, or how bad it seems today, life does go on, and it will be better tomorrow.”- Maya Angelou
7. “You’ve always had the power … you just had to learn it for yourself.” — Glinda the Good Witch of the North from “The Wizard of Oz”
8. “I am an optimist. It does not seem too much use being anything else.”- Winston Churchill
9. “It’s not that some people have will power and some don’t. It’s that some people are ready to change and others are not.” – James Gordon
10. “He who is not courageous enough to take risks will accomplish nothing in life.” – Muhammed Ali
11. “If you wait to do everything until you’re sure it’s right, you’ll probably never do much of anything.” – Win Borden
12. “Dream as if you’ll live forever, live as if you’ll die today.” – James Dean
13. “Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending.” – Maria Robinson
14. “Every accomplishment starts with the decision to try.” – Unknown
15. “If you don’t like something, change it. If you can’t change it, change your attitude.” — Maya Angelou
16. “Trust yourself. You know more than you think you do.” – Benjamin Spock
17. “Be miserable. Or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it’s always your choice.” – Wayne Dyer
18. “The measure of who we are is what we do with what we have.” — Vince Lombardi
19. “Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you’ll land among the stars.” – Brian Littrell
20. “The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be.” — Ralph Waldo Emerson
21. “It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop.” – Confucius
22. “That some achieve great success is proof to all that others can achieve it as well.” – Abraham Lincoln
23. “Notice that the stiffest tree is most easily cracked, while the bamboo or willow survives by bending with the wind.” – Bruce Lee
24. “Peace comes from within. Do not seek it without.” – Buddha
25. “We don’t stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” – George Bernard Shaw
26. “One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it’s worth watching.” – Unknown
27. “A lifetime isn’t forever, so take the first chance, don’t wait for the second one! Because sometimes, there aren’t second chances! And if it turns out to be a mistake? So what! This is life! A whole bunch of mistakes! But if you never get a second chance at something you didn’t take a first chance at? That’s true failure.” – C. JoyBell C.
28. “Intentional living is the art of making our own choices before others’ choices make us.” ― Richie Norton
29. “We don’t beat the reaper by living longer, we beat the reaper by living well and living fully.” – Randy Pausch
30. “There are two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.” – Albert Einstein
31. “Don’t be fooled by the calendar. There are only as many days in the year as you make use of.” – Charles Richards
32. “I don’t want to get to the end of my life and find that I lived just the length of it. I want to have lived the width of it as well.” – Diane Ackerman
33. “Only those who risk going too far can possibly find out how far they can go.” — T.S Eliot
34. “Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming – “WOW – What a Ride!” -Anon.
35. “The only question in life is whether or not you are going to answer a hearty ‘YES!’ to your adventure.” — Joseph Campbell
See your life as a fabulous adventure and live your best life, you owe it to yourself.
Featured image credit: DieselDemon