Check out the best motivational quotes that I’ve come across through the years from all kind of different sources like motivational websites or subredits or forums. I have quite a huge collection of quotes, but these are the ones that stand out a bit when compared to others!
The Best Motivational Quotes! Enjoy
1.“The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing. ”
― Walt Disney Company
2.“The only thing standing between you and your goal is the bullshit story you keep telling yourself as to why you can’t achieve it.”
― Jordan Belfort
3.“You can’t build a reputation on what you are going to do.”
― Henry Ford
4.“When someone tells me “no,” it doesn’t mean I can’t do it, it simply means I can’t do it with them.”
― Karen E. Quinones Miller
5.“The power of “can’t”: The word “can’t” makes strong people weak, blinds people who can see, saddens happy people, turns brave people into cowards, robs a genius of their brilliance, causes rich people to think poorly, and limits the achievements of that great person living inside us all.”
― Robert T. Kiyosaki
6.Whatever the mind of man can conceive and believe, it can achieve.
7.We become what we think about.
8. Life is 10% what happens to me and 90% of how I react to it.
9. You can never cross the ocean until you have the courage to lose sight of the shore.
10. The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.
11. The only person you are destined become is the person you decide to be.
– Ralph Waldo Emerson
12. Everything you’ve ever wanted is on the other side of fear.
13. Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can.
14. Too many of us are not living our dreams because we are living our fears.
15. Limitations live only in our minds. But if we use our imaginations, our possibilities become limitless.
16. Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life.
17. Winning isn’t everything, but wanting to win is.
18. You never know how strong you are, until being strong is the only choice you have.
19. We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act but a habit.
20. A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new.
– Albert Einstein
21. It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop.
22. When you leave this earth, accomplish every single thing you could accomplish.
– Eric Thomas
23. If you do what you’ve always done, you’ll get what you’ve always gotten.
24. I’ve missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I’ve lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I’ve been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I’ve failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed.
– Michael Jordan
25. You must be the change you want to see in the world.
– Mahatma Gandhi
26. Keep on going and the chances are you will stumble on something, perhaps when you are least expecting it. I have never heard of anyone stumbling on something sitting down.
– Charles F. Kettering
27. People become really quite remarkable when they start thinking that they can do things. When they believe in themselves they have the first secret of success.
– Norman Vincent Peale
28. Success is the ability to go from failure to failure without losing your enthusiasm.
29. If you want to make your dreams come true, the first thing you have to do is wake up.
– J.M. Power
30. He who has a why to live can bear almost any how.
– Friedrich Nietzsche
31. Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.
– Mark Twain
32. Losers visualize the penalties of failure. Winners visualize the rewards of success.
33. Whether you think you can or think you can’t, you’re right.
– Henry Ford
34. If your ship doesn’t come in, swim out to meet it!
35. When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it.
36. Push through the pain, and conquer the obstacles. Regardless of what you think today, it wont matter 5 years from now. SO DON’T BE AFRAID!
37. Remember that guy that gave up? Neither does no one else.
38. You will get what you want, when you stop making excuses on why you don’t have it.
And the last six quotes are few of my favorite motivational images! Enjoy
Thanks for reading the 44 Of The Best Motivational Quotes You Will Ever Find 🙂 I hope you enjoyed them, please don’t forget to show us your support by sharing the post and subscribing to our mailing list! Also if you have any quotes that you think they deserve to be called the best motivational quotes, please feel free to add them below in the comments! Go chase your dreams now!