Firmly impress your being with each word and interpreting its meaning and its effect upon you, not necessarily in the terms of its generally accepted meaning, but strictlyas it appeals to you. I hope these 25 images will have a positive effect on you and you will start appreciating life a little bit more. So enjoy life, smile more, love more and do the things that scare you! Now enjoy these creative images and quotes.
25 Powerful Images Will Leave You Speechless
1. Do not judge by appearances; a rich heart may be under a poor coat. – Scottish Proverb
2. The past cannot be changed, forgotten, edited, or erased. It can only be accepted.
3. Money – We produce more than enough food to eradicate world hunger, too bad there isn’t enough money to pay for it all.
4. The best teachers are those who show you where to look but don’t tell you what to see. – Alexandra K.Trenfor
5. A smooth sea never made a skilled sailor.
6. You don’t have to see the whole staircase, just take the first step.
7. People are always angry at anyone who chooses very individual standards for his life; because of the extraordinary treatment which that many grants to himself.
8. You were born an original. Don’t die a copy.
9. Our true character is that person we become when no one is watching.
10. I always wonder why birds stay in the same place when they can fly anywhere on earth. Then I ask myself the same question. – Harun Yahya
11. It doesn’t matter how many resources you have if you don’t know how to use them, they will never be enough.
12. If you love a flower, don’t pick it up. Because if you pick it up it dies ant it ceases to be what you love. So if you love a flower, let it be. Love is not about possession. Love is about appreciation. – Osho
12. There is only one way to avoid criticism: do nothing, say nothing, and be nothing. – Aristotle
13. People who are ‘different’ are usually the ones that end up making a difference in the world. – Hayley Williams
14. An old Cherokee told his grand-son, “My son, there is a batle between two wolves inside us all. One is evil. It is anger, jealousy, greed, resentment, inferiority, lies and ego. The other is Good. It is joy, peace, love, hope, humility, kindness, empathy, &truth.” The boy thought about it, and asked, “Grandfather, which wolf wins?”
The old man quietly replied, “The one you feed.” – Author unknown
15. I used to think the worst thing in life was to end up all alone, it’s not. The worst thing in life is to end up with people that make you feel all alone. – Robin Williams
16. Nowadays people know the price of everything and the value of nothing. – Oscar Wilde
17. Man is the most insane species. He worships an invisible god and destroys a visible nature. Unaware that this nature he’s destroying is this god he’s worshipping. – Hubert Reeves
18. People will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel. – Maya Angelou
19. The price of being a sheep is boredom. The price of being a wolf is loneliness. Choose one or the other with great care. – Hugh Macleod
20. I wish everyone could get rich and famous and have everything they ever dreamed of so they would know that’s not the answer. – Jim Carrey
21. REALITY – Not everybody who gives you his hand wants to save you.
22. Don’t fear the enemy that attacks you, but the fake friend that hugs you.
23. If you tell the truth, you don’t have to remember anything.
24. Good things come to those who
wait GO OUT and fucking earn it.
25. Money is a number and numbers never end. If it takes money to be happy, your search for happiness will never end. – Robert Nesta Marley
I will leave the interpreting to you guys. Please share your thoughts in the comments below and tell me what do you think about these 25 images. What did you feel while reading them? What effect did they have on you? Is there a quote or an image you would like to add?