She made a breakthrough and rose to stardom with portraying Hermione Granger in the Harry Potter movie series. In 2014 she was appointed as a a U.N. Women Goodwill Ambassador. Emma Watson is not just a famous actress, but a role-model for many. She is a clever, strong individual woman that has inspired millions of women and men worldwide to stand up for gender equality. That’s why we collected the best Emma Watson quotes for you. Enjoy!
Emma Watson Quotes
- “What gets scary is when your self-worth is tied up in what strangers think of you.”
- “I’m going to do what I want to do. I’m going to be who I really am. I’m going to figure out what that is.”
- “I’m reading so much and exposing myself to so many new ideas. It almost feels like the chemistry and the structure of my brain is changing so rapidly sometimes.”
- “I don’t want other people to decide what I am. I want to decide that for myself.”
- “I’ve always been like that; I give 100 percent. I can’t do it any other way.”
- “It’s not the absence of fear, it’s overcoming it. Sometimes you’ve got to blast through and have faith.”
- “Don’t feel stupid if you don’t like what everyone else pretends to love.”
- “The less you reveal, the more people can wonder.”
- “It’s a journey and the sad thing is you only learn from experience, so as much as someone can tell you things, you have to go out there and make your own mistakes in order to learn.”
- “I am willing to be seen.
I am willing to speak up.
I am willing to keep going.
I am willing to listen to what others have to say.
I am willing to go forward even when I feel alone.
I am willing to go to bed each night at peace with myself.
I am willing to be my biggest, bestest, most powerful self.”
- “I want to be a Renaissance woman. I want to paint, and I want to write, and I want to act, and I want to just do everything.”
- “If we stop defining each other by what we are not and start defining ourselves by what we are, we can all be freer.”
- “Both men and women should feel free to be sensitive. Both men and women should feel free to be strong.”
- “If you truly pour your heart into what you believe in, even if it makes you vulnerable, amazing things can and will happen.”
- “I think that it is very important if you know what you want, understand where you are heading towards, and try your best to get it. It is only when we use our hearts to do it, and fall in love with what we are doing, then can we really get real determination.”
If you’re reading this, know that you’re smart, you’re capable and that you are powerful!