Robin Sharma is one of the most famous self-improvement writers in the world, his most famous book “The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari” has been translated into more than 70 languages and published in over 50 nations. It’s one of my favorite personal development books and if you haven’t read it, you’ve missed out a lot. During the years Robin Sharma has provided us with a lot of great quotes, that’s why I decided to create a list of his best quotes that you can always read when you are in need of some inspiration.
10 Robin Sharma Quotes You Need To Know
1) “All change is hard at first, messy in the middle and gorgeous at the end.” – Robin Sharma
2) “To double your income, triple your investment in self-development.” – Robin Sharma
3) “Your excuses are nothing more than the lies your fears have sold you.” – Robin Sharma
4) “So much of winning lives in just beginning.” – Robin Sharma
5) “Today is a great day to behave as the person you’ve always wanted to be.” – Robin Sharma
6) “Fill your brain with giant dreams so it has no room for petty pursuits.” – Robin Sharma
7) “The beautiful thing about fear is when you run to it, it runs away. – Robin Sharma
8) “When we stop taking risks, we stop living life.” – Robin Sharma
9) “The fears we don’t face become our limits.” – Robin Sharma
10) “They may be smarter than you. They may have more money than you. They may come from a different city or a better family. But they can NEVER outwork you. And they can NEVER outprepare you. And they just can’t outpractice you. And that’s why you’ll win.” – Robin Sharma
As a bonus here is also my favorite Robin Sharma video about the 6 quiet rituals of enormously successful humans. In this video Robin Sharma shares the habits that separate normal people from the high achievers.